About this Position
Established in 2003, Polytex Technologies is a leading provider of workwear management solutions. Polytex supports the entire workwear laundry lifecycle with a wide range of automated machines backed by centralized cloud management and monitoring applications. Our solutions are used by hospitals and healthcare institutions, manufacturing sites, hospitality and fitness centers. Polytex has over two decades of field-proven industry experience in the delivery of large-scale commercial laundry services. Polytex has over 2,000 installed machines located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Caesarea industrial park
Your Role and Responsibilities
The electrical engineer will be involved at all levels and activities of designing and developing the next generation of machines. Planning the layout of electrical components for the prototype, planning electrical schematic drawings, cables, sensors, and RFID systems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering – MUST
- 2-4 years’ experience in R&D of electrical planning with automated systems
- Proven technical skills and knowledge with electrical schematic drawings
- Proven experience as a part of R&D team and lab experiments
- AutoCad / Visio knowledge-must
- RFID knowledge and approved experience – ADVANTAGE
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Approved abilities of documentation – Hebrew and English
Reporting to: VP Operations