About this Position
Established in 2003, Polytex Technologies is a leading provider of workwear management solutions. Polytex supports the entire workwear laundry lifecycle with a wide range of automated machines backed by centralized cloud management and monitoring applications. Our solutions are used by hospitals and healthcare institutions, manufacturing sites, hospitality and fitness centers. Polytex has over two decades of field-proven industry experience in the delivery of large-scale commercial laundry services. Polytex has over 2,000 installed machines located in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
Caesarea industrial park.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Mechanical engineer that will be part of a team that responsible for the development of the next generation of the machines.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering – MUST
- 2-4 years experience in R&D of mechanical planning in multidisciplinary machines
- Proven technical skills and knowledge with machining, molding, and sheet metal technologies
- Solidworks experience – MUST
- Proven abilities as part of a team with a vast experience with prototypes and mechanical experiments
- Previous experience in NPI- ADVANTAGE
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Approved abilities of documentation – Hebrew and English
Reporting to: VP Operations