Teva is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world with 50,000 employees producing approximately 3,500 different products that serve nearly 200 million people in 60 countries. As a global leader, Teva needs to maintain the highest level of hygiene for a huge volume of workwear item for thousands of employees on a daily basis.
Top Five Achievements
Polytex helped the Teva management team to
achieve these goals:
- Supports the entire workwear management life-cycle.
- Accurate assignment of personalized workwear items.
- Drastic reduction in manual time-consuming activities.
- High level of hygiene and compliance to standards.
- Peace-of-mind and focus on core business activities.
Polytex understood our specific needs right away and provided us with excellent technology and service. For over a decade now, the company’s superb standards and close support give Teva clean garments and a clear mind.
Teva spent a great deal of time and manual labour to manage the employee garment inventory life cycle which led to a huge waste of valuable organizational resources. To handle the scale and gain control over the complexity and cost of workwear management operations, Teva concluded it need a reliable, fully automated, self-service solution.
The Teva managment team defined these operational
- Reduce Complexity: Deploy an automated full cycle
solution with minimum manual labor.
- Personalized Workwear: Assign the appropriate
garment to each employee with full usage tracking
- Availability and Accessibility. Enable convenient,
around-the–clock distribution and return of
workwear to employees.
- Monitoring and Control: Gain full visibility over
workwear usage needs and inventory levels.
Polytex has worked with Teva for over a decade and provides on-going support at five different manufacturing locations.
- Automated Units: Polytex has deployed 22 dispensing systems and 20 return systems across Teva production facilities.
- Location of Units: The deployment of the dispensing and return units in the right location saves time and increases convenience for Teva employees.
- Usage Tracking: The Polytex TotalCare Management application enables Teva to accurately track the collection and return of garments by employees.
- Inventory Management: The Polytex solution enables Teva to monitor and control stock levels with increased visibility relating to lost or non-returned items.
The Polytex solution improved workwear managment operations and achieved these results:
- Increased Productivity
- Polytex ensure a more efficient workflow. Dispensing and returning of workwear items takes only seconds saving valuable time for employees.
- Less Manual Operations
- Teva reduced the need for manual operations drastically leading to a direct saving in dedicated workwear management personnel.
- Reduced Costs
- Teva reduced operational costs with automated, self-service and accurate usage track of workwear items.
- Compliance to Standards
- Teva implemented a fully automated solution for the distribution of sealed workwear items in full compliance to pharma industry standards.
Get a Free Consultation
from a Polytex Expert
For further information about Polytex products send us an email message.Send Email